Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Journal # 6-Reflection



I have no knowledge about html and css prior taking this class.  This is a new experience for me. I remembered the first few weeks of school; I spent  a lot of  time reading the textbook and doing the book exercises.  Sometimes, I got stuck at some html coding issues and couldn’t figure it out what went wrong.  When that happened, I just walked away from my computer and recheck the codes later.  

As I learning more about html and css, I realized it is all about logical thinking which is something that I really like. It’s very hard to learn everything about html and css in 10 short weeks but I have learned the foundation of creating a website.


I liked how Dr. McGarvey did different types of html and css coding exercises  with us in the class.  This way, I had a hand on experience and also listening to the explanation at the same time.  I just wish we can have more time in the class to do more exercises.

1 comment:

  1. Great observations about coding. It seems that you have had much more patience when making mistakes doing this code than I have! It is very logic based and straight forward.

    ReplyDelete